Re: [IP] Kidney Trouble

> My dad, a type 2 for many years (not sure how many) just got tests
back
> that show "decreased kidney function".  Can anyone point me to sites
with
> info on diabetes related kidney trouble?

First and foremost, have him see a nephrologist to help him. They
specialize in kidneys and are more knowledgeable than another doctor. My
best to him.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

When you pee think of me and PTL you can.