[IP] Re: What do you do for neuropathy?

>  I have had Type 1 diabetes for almost 40 years with few complications
until
> recently. I wake up nights now with extreme excruciating pain in my
right hand
> and arm. <major, big snip>

Could it possibly be frozen shoulder? That is pretty painful and a
common DMer compliction. Physical Therapy, Chiropractic adjustments,
etc. help, and it will go away in about 2 yrs. If you leave it alone, it
will go away in about 2 yrs. :-(((

Another thought - it could be your neck bones need adjustment and will
give you relief!. Hope something works for you.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

Behold the warranty --- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh
away