----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Boyd" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 8:43 PM
> I too love my Paradigm link meter - when I first heard on this list of the
 problems I did a detailed comparison between my new Link meter and a Flash
meter and the Accu-Chek compact I was using.  The bottom line - the link
works great except when I am going below 70. At that point I double check
 with another meter - it will read about 10 points lower, more in line with
 how I feel.
 Robert B

     I use the paradigm Link BD meter 8 to 10 times per day.. Have I ever
had a
     reading I didn't trust? Not any more times than with any
     other meter I have used since they came out over 25 or so years ago.
Were
     there
 early troubles with the meters and strips? I would
     say so... but BD found a way to address those problems to my
 satisfaction... I
do not work for BD, or MiniMed nor do I sell products
 for any diabetic supply company or pharmacy. I am a diabetic and have been
 insulin dependent for over 35 years.