Re: [IP] Re: Syringes & pets and insulin

Actually, yes Lantus does work well with a dog, the lack of severe
peaking is a big help. The folks across the street have 'coon, they are
indeed huge kitties..... He's on 16 U a day, so in the lantus, they
usually drop the TDD by 20% to start out with. Conan needs only
slightly less and I still split the dose to twice a day as it doesn't
give him the 1 dose=24 hours. We also don't use backup shots of reg or
huma/novo/Log