[IP] Re: LIPODYSTROPHY

My son Anthony will be 4 next week.  He was diagnosed with T1 August 25,
2002.  He has been pumping since 4/03.  He now is having severe lipodystrophy
issues.  I am running out of spots on him because it's like his tissues are
 "caving in". I have researched and am now blue in the face. Is anyone out there
that can help us.  I really do not want to take him off the pump. We have
switched from humalog to novolog and it's still an issue.  Any info would be
appreciated.
Krista, worried mommy to Anthony.