Re: [IP] What do you do for neuropathy?

 I realize this may not take all the pain away, but it may help...it did in my
case. My Dr told me to purchase a hand brace (one right handed and one left
handed), he said to make sure it had the metal piece that runs from just below
the wrist to the middle of the palm. I got mine at Walmart. I have had them for
just over ten years and they really do help, alot.
Tina

PAM LA VALLEE <email @ redacted> wrote:
 I have had Type 1 diabetes for almost 40 years with few complications until
recently. I wake up nights now with extreme excruciating pain in my right hand
and arm. I just cannot convey how ghastly this pain is as it is close to
unbearable. When I am experiencing it I think I would rather die than endure
another minute.