[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #666

I tried the safety loop with 3 different kinds of tape.  I was allergic to
the adhesive in all three tapes so currently I go without the safety loop.
Great idea for those who can get by with using tape!

Julie
MM 712 since October 2004
Pump 1982 to 1984
Diagnosed with diabetes since October 1962 and still going strong!