RE: [IP] What do you do for neuropathy?

Pam,
Are you sure you aren't suffering from carpal tunnel?

It can cause swelling and numbness and lots of pain as well.

Has the dr. done a nerve conductivity test?

Have you tried putting on a wrist support thingie when you are sleeping?

It just might be neuropathy but more than likely, sounds like carpal tunnel
to me.

I'm not a doctor, this is just my opinion.

As for your question of other diabetics suffering with other complications,
I have read of many who have had the disease for so many years with no
complications.  But, most have at least one other complication from
diabetes.

I do not personally take any form of pain killers. They make me seriously
ill.  I have developed a high tolerance for pain and I take Advil only when
I am in so much pain that I can't deal with it any longer.  Other than that,
I'm on my own.

Sure hope your doctor finds out what's causing your pain and it gets
relieved soon.

Kathy Bruckmeyer

email @ redacted,

email @ redacted,