[IP] holy crap.. what the hell is going on here

Ok, WTF.. your coming after ME!!!  I simply stated another PLEASE  STOP..
guess that people who don't "volunteer" can't say it??  George is  the head
 culprit at keeping it going. He is the "admin" and should have the sense to
STOP
replying to the message that keeps it going on in the first  place.  Damn..
did not realize that I was so bad at  what is keeping this whole shenanigans
 going...why not sometimes look at the OTHERS that are keeping this going....
not
asking it to stop??  Ask the  other precious admins if they possibly could be
culprits??

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is PG and  PO'd