Re: [IP] Microsoft WORD

email @ redacted wrote:

> I can understand your frustrations with your Diabetes and if there is any
> support we can give you related to that please let us know.

> I hope you reconsider and stay.
>
> But if you do leave I wish you the best.
>

> Take Care
> Brian
> Also a VOLUNTEER Administrator
> .
REPLY-

Hi Brian-

 In your profile you say that you had an unusual diagnosis - you also say it's a
long story - so maybe it's too long to fit in an email - but what was strange
about it? and do you have type 1 or 2 - just curious ;-)

 And by the way I think insulin-pumpers.org is a fantastic resource for people
with diabetes. I hope it stays that way! I regret not joining sooner (but I
didn't know it existed until last year). After having diabetes for 12 years I've
only gradually discovered over the past year how wonderful it can be to
communicate with others with diabetes.

Aishling
T1- 12+yrs