[IP] Re: Syringes and Cipro and Dr. Reddy's magic pills

Thanks for you interesting post.  I spent many years in and out of India in
various parts on missions.
The last being six months ago.  You can rest assured that Hyderabad is a
horrible, dirty place that is literally dung encrusted.  Those blasted
sacred cows are everywhere and one can not even push them away if they get
too close.  I really don't think they are capable of following modern
techniques no matter what the facility looks like.
If you have doubts just drop into any of the hospitals in India...teaching
or otherwise.  It is though sterile techniques are something they read about
but never practice.
My whole premise though is that I despise companies such as Rite Aide and
others like them substituting inferior generic products and charging as
though it were the patent original and charging $41 for 100 syringes when
they can be purchased anywhere for around $21,  What do people do who don't
know the difference between generic and patent?
LPJ

IMSTP.gif]