Re: [IP] Diabetes Rubber Bracelets/Support Diabetes car magnets

Pumpwear Inc http://www.pumpwearinc.com/accessories.htm
has both the diabetes bracelets (which are red and say 'Cure Diabetes')
and 'Cure Diabetes' car magnets.

The Children with Diabetes website www.childrenwithdiabetes.com has red
diabetes bracelets that say 'Insulin is not a cure'.

You can also get diabetes car magnets here (they say 'Diabetes Awareness'):
http://www.usamagnetsandmore.com/products/diabetes.html

email @ redacted said:
I am looking for rubber bracelets similar to the Livestrong (cure
Cancer) ones. EXCEPT I want Cure Diabetes. Does anyone know where I can
buy some diabetes bracelets for all my friends and family?

I would also like Cure Diabetes magnets for our cars similar to the
Support our troops.
Please let me know. Thanks!

--
Take care, Kerri in western WA