Re: [IP] Copyright infringement - PLEASE STOP!

And this is precisely why this thread won't die.  The mere fact that you
posted your response below makes you as guilty as anyone for keeping it
alive.  If you want to move on with another subject, then post something
different and quit responding to this topic.  If everyone would just quit
responding, it would go away.  How many times and how many Admins have to
ask this to stop?

In defense of Sam, he spends many, many hours each and every week of his
life volunteering his time to help this list run smoothly and then gets
slammed for it.  When things go off topic as they occasionally do, we try to
ignore it until it becomes apparent that it won't go away on its own.  As
another Admin said recently, we hate playing "bad cop."  Behind the scenes,
we sometimes get complaints from other members as to why we haven't done
anything to shut down these off-topic threads.  Then when we ask people to
take it off list, they not only ignore us, but complain and insult us for
doing our job.

As another of the volunteer Administrators, I am asking that you please stop
discussing this topic on list, and hope this will be the last post on this
entire subject.

Shawna Nansel
Another one of the VOLUNTEER IP Mail Administrator

From: <email @ redacted>