Re: [IP] Glove & George Davis

At 10:43 AM -0600 1/18/05, Richardson, Bonnie C wrote:
>  To George:  Robert asked>>>>>>From: "Robert Boyd"
><mailto:email @ redacted> email @ redacted Subject: Re: [IP] Cure For
>Diabetes George - What is a "tallywhacker" ? I have never heard that phrase
>before<<<<<<
>
>George, where are you from?  I have long suspected you are a southerner, and
>of couse with "bellsouth" carrier you have to be, but your description of a
>man's very private part" confirmed that you are southern born and bred.
>Where???
>Bonnie from Bama
>.

I think you've got our orientation correct, but there is some
confusion in the names.  Robert Boyd was Replying to George Davis
<email @ redacted>.   My email does not necessarily indicate my
location, George Lovelace <email @ redacted>, but I am located in
North Texas.

George
now does that straighten ya'll out?       ;>)