[IP] re: cozmonitor meter screen

Hi Doug,

I've been using the Cozmonitor since early Sept or so. When I insert a test
strip the pump usually switches to the meter screen on the first try, but
sometimes I have to take it out and try it again, then it's fine. I haven't
called tech support yet as it happens so infrequently--I assume that it just
means the strip didn't contact the innards of the meter.

Laura G.

I started on the Cozmo the 4th of Jan - I have been doing pretty good so
far. Wanted to know if anyone else has to often insert the strip a few
times to get the pump to switch to the meter screen... I know you have to
be on a home screen.

Just wondering ...
Doug Boss