[IP] Glove

 To George:  Robert asked>>>>>>From: "Robert Boyd"
<mailto:email @ redacted> email @ redacted Subject: Re: [IP] Cure For
Diabetes George - What is a "tallywhacker" ? I have never heard that phrase
before<<<<<<

George, where are you from?  I have long suspected you are a southerner, and
of couse with "bellsouth" carrier you have to be, but your description of a
man's very private part" confirmed that you are southern born and bred.
Where???
Bonnie from Bama