Re: [IP] Diabetes Rubber Bracelets/Support Diabetes car magnets

http://www.pumpwearinc.com/accessories.htm

Our daughter just gave them to all the girls in her 5th grade class last week.

Tom

TheSupermom <email @ redacted> wrote:
I am looking for rubber bracelets similar to the Livestrong (cure Cancer)
ones. EXCEPT I want Cure Diabetes. Does anyone know where I can buy some
diabetes bracelets for all my friends and family?

I would also like Cure Diabetes magnets for our cars similar to the Support
our troops.
Please let me know. Thanks!