[IP] Cozmonitor question ..

Sue,

I have been having the same problem this past week. I put a new battery in
my Cozmonitor and tried a different batch of strips and I would (at times)
get an error message as well.

I would take the same "suspect" strip and put in my Freestyle and it would
work just fine.

I talked with Smith's Medical Support yesterday (01-17-05) and a replacement
Cozmonitor is on its way to replace the current one that is "ailing" ... as
it were.

Cheers,

Nolan K.
Spring, TX