Re: [IP] Peanut Butter

In a message dated 1/18/05 10:44:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  Now they've started marketing it with 4g net carbs on the package
>due to the low carb craze, but it's been around for at least 13 years (my
>dx), and probably longer.

Peanut butter is low carb to begin with.  From my jar of Peter Pan regular
creamy peanut butter, 6 grams of carbs per 2 tablespoons.  Simply Jif, or even
the new low carb peanut butter (at a lot more money and with a lot of weird
 ingredients) have 3 or 4 grams of carbs per 2 tablespoons, not much of a
savings,
carb wise.

Stacey