[IP] Peanut Butter

Try Simply Jif for a lower carb PB option (mostly white label with red lid
container)--I've been using it since diagnosis because it's low sugar PB.
After years of eating it I can't stand regular peanut butter anymore because
it's too sweet (and low fat PB is even worse because there's even more sugar
in it).  Now they've started marketing it with 4g net carbs on the package
due to the low carb craze, but it's been around for at least 13 years (my
dx), and probably longer.

Sarah