[IP] Diabetes Rubber Bracelets/Support Diabetes car magnets

  I am looking for rubber bracelets similar to the Livestrong (cure Cancer)
ones. EXCEPT I want Cure Diabetes. Does anyone know where I can buy some
diabetes bracelets for all my friends and family?

  I would also like Cure Diabetes magnets for our cars similar to the Support
our troops.
Please let me know. Thanks!