Re: [IP] Microsoft WORD

I have tried NOT to participate in this discussion but this got to me.  Sam
was doing what he thought was right - and I agree with him 100% !! Everytime
I wanted to say something and did not, two messages later was someone - not
always Sam - saying it and much better. I too have am a diabetic, I too have
gone to UOP online and had to pay for software, I too don't have a lot of
money - I have 5 kids and my wife does not work! Sam and the admins are only
doing their job - a job for which they have volunteered for petes sake. I
understand that the original poster came for help - but with Word, not
diabetes!  And she was given some very good advice and options - including
how to save out files using Works and the Free Office website.
But she also had to hear the truth about software piracy and this LIST can't
be associated with that or we could ALL lose this list.  SAM GREAT JOB -
Thanks

Robert Boyd

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use
the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.