[IP] Free Word processing software

 There is free Office software available for download, called Open Office. It is
downloadable from www.openoffice.org. Files can be saved in a format that can be
legally shared with MS Office products. You can save a file in Open Office and
open it with Word. You can save a file in Word and open it with Open Office. It
also includes a spreadsheet that is compatible with MS Excel. It's very easy to
install and use. Kind of a big download for dial-up users but I'd be willing to
burn it to CD and ship to anyone on this list at my expense, as long as it does
not get out of hand. Email me off list to take me up on that.