[IP] cozmonitor and strips question

In a message dated 1/17/2005 9:12:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I  started on the Cozmo the 4th of Jan - I have been doing pretty good  so
far.  Wanted to know if anyone else has to often insert the strip a  few
times to get the pump to switch to the meter screen...  I know you  have to
be on a home screen.

We had a similar problem when we began using the Cozmonitor, per info  here
 on the site, we changed the battery and haven't had a problem with that since,
exept an occasional time when I may have inserted it improperly because I
couldn't see in the dark!  Also, we used to have difficulty with a lot of  E3
 errors till I went back to the instruction book and found that we were putting
the drop of blood on too soon after the screen changed from the control
 setting display. Now we are used to the strips and rarely have errors, ( I say
we bcause I do my son's blood sugars at night when he is  asleep).

Alida