[IP] Re: syringes

In a message dated 1/18/2005 1:30:09 A.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Many of  us have
reused syringes, as well. It might help the pocketbook. I have  even
heard of doctors injectiong through their clothes.  YMMV

I reused syringes for years and injected through my clothes if I was out
 somewhere and didn't want to go to a restroom and pull the jeans off. I used
one syringe a day, didn't reuse them for days or anything.   Now I reuse
tubing!!!  I can get 4 or 5 site changes for one tubing!

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY