Re: [IP] diabetes vs cancer

Had to reply to this
Simple answer

-Type 1 diabetes: February 1978 - insulin shots and now insulin pump
-Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia B-cell: December 1981 (remission 22 years April
2005) - radiation therapy, chemotherapy
-Uterine Leiomyosarcoma IIC: August 2001 (remission 3 years January 2005) -
surgery (modified total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpingectomy
unilateral oophorectomy), chemotherapy and radiation (before and after
surgery).

Cancer and Diabetes BOTH need cures and preventive measures and actions.

Would I rather had one or the other? NO for it is who I am, it is a part of
ME.
I would have liked to know what it is like not to have faced either evil.
But I do not, and nor will I.
Both Cancer and Diabetes Sucks.
But Life does NOT..
We all deal with what life deals us (or delt us), no matter what it is, for
Life goes on.