RE: [IP] Re:Syringes and Cipro-AMAZING!

Oh good grief!

 Their facilities are FDA inspected. And inspected by the British as well.
Remember, it was a *US*
 company that brought us the flu vaccine fiasco, and it was the British
regulators that caught it.

 I've never been there myself, but I know a lot of people from that area. A very
well-educated,
intelligent workforce.

 And maybe you can afford to buy brand-name products. I can't, even with
insurance.

 My concern was not with it being a foreign company. I was concerned it was some
home-brew spinoff of
 our US unregulated "nutritional supplements" industry, that has brought us such
goodies as Ephedra
 and lead-contaminated calcium supplements. And such bogus things as
"Corti-slim" -- basically
 claiming to help you lose weight by either curing Cushing's or causing
Addison's disease! (And trust
me, you do NOT want THAT!)

 I was also concerned with the possibility of counterfeiting. Rite Aide has been
victim of
 counterfeits in the past (as I bet their competitors have been as well). I know
Lipitor was one such
case.

It was problems on the US side that had me worried.