 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Kris Laats
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 22:49
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Microsoft WORD

While it technically may be illegal, I want to point
out that copying software is NOT theft.  There is no
physical product that someone else is being deprived
of.  The software industry drummed up a lot of support
by using phrases such as "it's just like stealing" and
such.  In reality, we are talking about copyright
infringement.