[IP] Tina Hudspuh

Sorry list, but her email is rejecting my notes, despite being her
friend. Changed email addys here to .mac and no longer comcast
(although I still receive there). Can you, Tina, contact me off list? I
get your emails and try to reply, but cs/AOL 'Postmaster' says 'NO!'.

"... while talking to air-yd03.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<email @ redacted>
<<< 550 tinaemeralds IS NOT ACCEPTING MAIL FROM THIS SENDER
550 <email @ redacted>... User unknown
Reporting-MTA: dns; rly-yd05.mx.aol.com"

Jenny Sutherland