Re: [IP] Microsoft WORD

My personial OPINION on this MS Word situation is that I don't think Bill
Gates will miss the few measley dollars he would have been making if we POOR
 students decide to share the software. And I, as the mom to my child, will feel
no regrets installing any software I have in my possession onto my child's
computer.

Oh, don't forget, "THEY" say it is illegal to remove the tags off your
 mattresses, and pillows and all the rest of that stuff. How many of you still
do
it??!!!!!

Sylvia
Poor student but about to graduate