Re: [IP] Re: Syringes

Even though I am on a pump, I get a box once a year or so and use a bag
for my reserve kit, but my diabetic pommie appreciates a new syringe
every so often :-) I'm going to put out a call for any spare Lantus or
NPH. I have to buy it for the baby, as my medicaid won't cover HIS
insulin <G>

Ah well, at 3-5 U a day, he doesn't use much at all. Little Guy!