[IP] Re: Syringes

> What are you paying for you BD Syringes?   I just paid $41
> for a box of 100 and $45 for a box of 100 Ultra Fine 30 gauge
> 1/2 cc. I have to find someplace that sells for less.

How many boxes do you use? Will you be shocked when Spring Time Change
rolls around and some of us will change our lancets? I test 6-14x a day
and try to be faithful in changing my lancet at the reminders we get
1/1, spring time change, 7/4, and fall time change. Many of us have
reused syringes, as well. It might help the pocketbook. I have even
heard of doctors injectiong through their clothes. YMMV

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)