[IP] Re: EMLA cream

>  From all of you folks who have experience with EMLA cream,
> is there a non prescription substitute for it?

I asked the renal nurse at dialysis tonight about its use for that and
she wasn't sure if it would help, but try Ela-Max which is similar, but
not Rx'd.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it;
for example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is wrinkles don't
hurt