Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:58:15 -0800
From: "Bob Kerns" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Re: Syringes and Cipro

  Just a couple of clarifications: my concern with the name had nothing to
do
with the Indian surname,
  but rather the words "home remedy" and the use of an individual name with
title, in the old style
  for old snake-oil remedies. I was actually reassured when I saw it was
actually
based in India, as
it countered my initial impression.

And it's the *company* that's 20 years old, not "Dr. Reddy".

Finally, here's another URL if that one doesn't work: http://tinyurl
com/6strv

  I think I've actually had generics from them in the past (via Rite Aide);
just haven't seen the
bottles. I'll ask my pharmacist to see one next time. ;=)