[IP] Cozmonitor question - Anyone else have to stck the strip in 3 or 4 times to get the pump to "switch" over ?

Hi All

I started on the Cozmo the 4th of Jan - I have been doing pretty good so
far.  Wanted to know if anyone else has to often insert the strip a few
times to get the pump to switch to the meter screen...  I know you have to
be on a home screen.

Just wondering ...

Also just got my last Prepump A1c - it was 6.7 - which is pretty good -
Normal for that lab is 6 but recently they have been over 7 - 7.5 so the
carb counting helped.

Need to practice inserting the comfort sets - the one before this must have
been off cause it seemed the absorption was weird for the 3 days it was in.

Thanks in advance

Doug Boss
DX Type 1 - 1988
Cozmo Jan 2005