Re: [IP] Cure for Diabetes

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005, Hal &/or Jo Ingram wrote:

> Jimb,
 > Look a little closer at J&J, I would not call it a family company since it
has
> been a large public multinational company with stock on the NYSE for many
> years .  If a cure is found, why would anyone want to buy it and destroy it?
> What would that accomplish?  Besides the meter/strip business is a very small
> part of J&J's total $45.85 Billion revenue.  Of course the test strips are
> tremendously profitable for all meter/strip companies but that is what the
> investors deserve. Why should they expect less? Just my thoughts.  -- Hal in
> Seattle

If you hadn't noticed, all you folks that Insulin Pumpers has helped over
the years use over $25 million dollars worth of test strips every year. See:

  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml#bgtest

You think these "helpful" companies would even think to help support your
forum...? Not in all the years they've been asked :-(

Michael