-----Original Message-----
 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Bob Kerns
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 12:16

  I would be VERY CONCERNED if I got something from Rite Aide that said "Dr.
Reddy's Home Remedies".
Being concerned on your behalf, I did a little web searching.

  To my GREAT surprise, this looks legitimate! Dr. Reddy's is a 20-year-old
Indian pharmaceutical
 manufacturer (in Hyderabad, a major tech center there), publicly traded in the
US and England.

http://www.drreddys.com/view_content.asp?div=Div_1&id=F_47&fid=F_47