[IP] heart attack

Wow! I have received so many wonderful messages, again I want to say thank
you.
I lost 15 lbs of fluid over the weekend so I now have ankles and feet again.

I had problems with high bgs and so the endo had me take a shot of my own
Novolog and later of a hospital vial.  My insulin had deteriorated so I
started on a new vial of Novolog and now I go high after eating a bagel
which is served at breakfast,  but I can't weigh it and although my diet
sheet says its 2 carb exchanges,
I'm sure it must be more/   I  went to a ratio of 1 :10 from a previous 1:15
so I am bolusing more.  My pumper- endo told me that the goal for my
diabetes control
right now is just to stay alive till I can get out of here.  Funny
<grin>

I am on fluid restriction and wonder if that affects my bg readings.  Does
anyone know?

Denise Guerin
Type 1 50 years