[IP] first week down..

I have been offically on the pump for a week!! Surprisngly I did alright.
I had some highs but I went in on Friday and they adjusted the basal rate
so now I have 3 different basal rates as of now. I am sure that will
change.   I have to admit it was and still is a weird feeling not having
to shoot up (give shots).. almost as if I am forgetting to do something.
  Tomorrow is the last class for pump class. And the drs. office has
scheduled several follow up appointments to make sure we are doing
alright and make any corrections that need to be made.   I am looking
forward to a more semi normal life. I will be the first to admit I was
wrong for being skeptical at first about "this pump". but I have already
noticed some new freedoms and can't wait to find more.   Thank you
everyone who gave words of wisdom and did not have a problem with the
newbie asking tons of questions. Which I am sure I will be asking more as
we go along...     Dawn   dx 13yrs 1st week on pump!