[IP] RE: Cure for Diabetes

Chuck Said:
Try this web site:   http://www.ipsnews.net/africa/interna.asp?idnews=26996

That's a cool article.  Wish it would work for me.

The thing that most seem to forget is that when you have Autoimmune-related
D, what's to prevent the same thing from happening to you all over again?

I looked into the Edmonton Protocol, with help from my endo, when it was
first publicized.  They told me I would never qualify for transplant of any
type because of my immune system.  Even though there would be
immuni-suppressants (anti-rejection drugs), it wouldn't be enough to "turn
off" the immune system enough to prevent the raction of happening again.

I suppose, for those of us who only have Type 1 diabetes, it would work.
For those of us who have Poly-glandular disease, it doesn't seem to be much
help.

W.J.