[IP] Re:

 Diabetes is better than cancer IF, you didn't catch the cancer in time for
sucessful treatment or it's the type that there is no treatment for...yet, after
all I can live with D! But if it the cancer be treated and after treatment, you
can be cancer free, then Cancer is definately better!

Gilles Couroux <email @ redacted> wrote:Good Day Everybody,

I have a question for everybody,

Do you think diabetes is worst then cancer.???? I would like to have your
input on this factor.

Yes, we are aware that either one is bad to have and I really don't wish it
to anybody out there.

Thank you,

Gilles