[IP] RE: JDRF Meeting

I think one of the things I would love to see happen, from *any*
organization really, not just JDRF is more education and awareness for the
public about the differences in the different type of D.  It always annoys
me that people always automatically assume I'm Type 2 because I am an adult
(calendar-wise, anyway.  Narf!)

Awareness about the different types, and the fact that D, of any type, is a
lot more serious and involved to live with than people think it is.

Weird Jenn