[IP] carelink OK

If you have upgraded to the MM 515 or 715 and have not tried the online
charts carelink you should. It wasn't mentioned in the paper work I received
but it is mentioned on the web site. The charts are quite good.  It reads
several meters not only the BD (but not the ultra smart). The site is online
so you don't download a program to your computer. You do need to log in. At
first I was angry because it is not as quick as having all this on your own
computer (go to web site, sign in etc.) but it does keep all the readings
which the Solutions software did not do. (That one would tell me the file is
already full.) It doesn't give my favorite chart, the single line graph for
every single reading by date (which the life scan always did so well) but it
gives the scattered dots for time of day. The charts go to 12 weeks. I am
satisfied that it gives enough info for my purposes.
Maureen Helinski