Re: [IP] Pharmacies and a meter question

In a message dated 1/15/2005 10:56:53 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My question on meters. I use an One Touch Ultra Smart which I am happy
> with,
> but I am running low on strips. I have a lot of strips for the Paradigm Link
> meter, but I switched due to accuracy of readings and excess errors. Has
> anyone
> had simuliar problems with the Paradigm Link meter? Is anyone using it now
> and
> happy with it? Thanks
> Amy

We use the Paradigm link meter and are satisfied with the accuracy.  It has
 been as accurate for us as any other meter. We always occasionally get a weird
reading with any meter and we just recheck if we suspect an error.  Our first
Paradigm meter kept giving us a lot of errors so they replaced it.  I do not
like the little bottle the strips come in - too hard for my old fingers to get
out.  Debbie - Aunt to Blake age 5 and Anna Beth age 25 both pumping with
Paradigm