[IP] What is the "CURE"

To put my diabetes in remission is not what I consider a cure.  That
would be a miracle!  And I'm not expecting any miracle because I'll
never be able to afford that.  What I am expecting is for someone to
find the way to prevent the virus or whatever from destroying beta
cells, to me, THAT would be the CURE!   No more Type 1's occurring,
never mind those of us who have learned to live without the beta
cells. We can go on with the help of people like Michael Robinton,
Insulin-Pumpers and others that work to promote a better life for
those of us who will remain afflicted.  To prevent others from
traveling the same path we have, that is my wish.  That is the CURE.

George