[IP] BD Logic meter?

What's the scoop on this meter?  I apologize because I was NOT following the
complaints about the 'bad' meters awhile back, because I only had one meter at
that time...I have come a long way since then, I have received a FREE Ascensia
(had to buy the strips, which hubby uses as well in a Dex and just this
weekend, I received a FREE BD Logic (I think I answered a survey)

I am using the Freestyle and the CoZmonitor right now, but spares are good,
and sometimes local people might come into an emergency need (my brother lost
his in a snowbank while pushing his MAIL jeep out of a snow bank last
year..discovered it missing upon returning home a few hrs later)...so what' s
the scoop on this one?  It IS lightweight :-)

Michelle