[IP] Re:

 I know I wouldn't want to have them both occuring in the same body at the same
time. Either one I have I would want half a chance at living fully. I don't have
much of a choice today. I havn't experienced cancer yet, but mother had breast
cancer.
 Now if this is really about the recent posts about the anti-rejection drugs and
possibility of cancer. No, I would rather stick with what I know and remain
diabetic being that I already have compications. Now if I didn't have any
complications. I would risk living without this disease and following
complications.

Lisa Ann & Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM512!!!

Gilles Couroux <email @ redacted> wrote:
Good Day Everybody,

I have a question for everybody,

Do you think diabetes is worst then cancer.???? I would like to have your
input on this factor.

Yes, we are aware that either one is bad to have and I really don't wish it
to anybody out there.

Thank you,

Gilles