RE: [IP] Re: Cure for Diabetes

That was my point earlier, a large producer like the drug companies would be
more than willing to have someone stop their research for an agreed $$$$
sum.

I am positive, but have no known facts that inventions have surfaced that
were improvements, possibly created a cure, last forever, that were bought
Up and shelved by a manufacturer or whatever. They may have surfaced later
In the name of the manufacturer for monetary reasons.

I am not bashing any company, but going back to test strips, we are a
captive audience, know of any other way to check your blood, there may\
Be something on the horizon, maybe, we keep hearing about it but have not
Seen it as yet.

Enough ranting,

jimb

Yes, however, it was a type 2 whose pancreas had stopped producing insulin.
When he got the stem cells, his pancreas started producing some again.
Pretty cool work. I hope they continue before some big drug company scoffs
up their work and makes it all unavailable to anyone.

At 1/16/2005-01:43 PM, you wrote:

>The study in Argentina was conducted using only one  individual with type
II.