Re: [IP] public apology

 Hi Kathy, I did not see the orig. post, what I am wondering what you have for a
computer? Most all of them come pre-loaded with word. Cynthia

>Hello everyone,
>I am making a public apology to everyone on the
>insulin pumpers website for the obviously illegal
>mistake of asking for a copy of ms word, I did not
>know that it was illegal to make a copy of this
>software and would have never posted it if I had
>known. My intent was not to get anyone in trouble.
>Please delete my posting of this subject and forget it
>ever existed.
>Thank you,
>Kathy

Email me off list. I think I have two copies of the software. One of
them I am using, and one I am not. If I can find it, I would be willing
to mail you the second copy. Since the key has never been used, it
would be legal for me to send it to you, and allow you to use it. I'll
look for it tomorrow.

Ted