Re: [IP] Reader's Digest "Stop Diabetes in Its Tracks"

The article I read several years ago said that young children, under six or
eight months of age, who "gut closure" had not yet occured and were given
milk had a higher incidence of diabetes then othose children who are not
given milk.
The concept was very interesting, the study was done in Europe some place.

Robert B